PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING ARTICLES IN 'CRISIS MANAGEMENT' JOURNAL
The editorial board accepts only previously unpublished articles, written in text editor MS Word 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016, without page numbering, adjusted to the article template. The article length should not exceed 10 pages.
- The article should be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post on a CD to the address Fakulta bezpečnostného inžinierstva Žilinskej university v Žiline, Redakcia časopisu Krízový Manažment, Ulica 1.mája 32, 010 26 Žilina, Slovakia
- Articles that do not fulfil the requirements of the editorial board or are in conflict with the ethical principles of publishing will not be accepted. Accepted manuscripts will be printed free of charge, in monochrome. Articles are not remunerated.
- The editorial board accepts articles in the English, Czech and Slovak language.
- The editorial board reserves the right to move the articles to the scientific or professional part of the journal.
- For reviewing the articles received by the editorial board, a peer-review system is in place.
- The decision making on publishing an article is done in the following stages:
- In the first stage, the article is reviewed by the technical board. If it does not meet the formal requirements, it is returned to the authors for revision and editing.
- In the second stage, the chairman of the editorial board assigns anonymous peer-reviewers who are independent experts from the respective field.
- In the third stage, the peer-reviewers review the article and recommend its publishing or rejection. They also recommend its inclusion in the scientific or professional part of the journal. Publishing of the article may be conditional, requiring the recommended modifications. Reviews are archived by the technical board of the journal.
- In the fourth stage, the technical board delivers the reviews to the authors, whose articles require further modifications or finalization, and requests the author to implement the recommendations.
- In the fifth stage, the editorial board approves the structure, classification and number of articles that will be published in the following issue of the journal.